How I Live A Life of Happiness

  •  Getting out of my comfort zone.
  • Trying out new perfumes.
  • Enjoying the experience.
  • Spending less time in my family home.
  • Spending time with boyfriend.
  • Having a good laugh with people.
  • Having a face mask, bath bomb and pampering- I love it! šŸ„°
  • Cuddles in bed with boyfriend.
  • Staying at my boyfriend's house.
  • Going to social events.
  • Going shopping for gifts- I love it!
  • Creating a new life, outside of my home!
  • Creating new memories with boyfriend.
  • Receiving affection from boyfriend.
  • Treating myself nice- Watch Hailey Gamba.
  • Dancing to good music! :)
  • Getting out the house.
  • Connecting with my old self.
https://www.nhs.uk/mental-health/self-help/tips-and-support/how-to-be-happier/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude Post

Untold Stories: Don't let a man show you twice...why he doesn't want you!

Dream About Dead Animal on Road