Somewhere New

Hey Guys,

I wanted to blog about my last trip to London.

I remember this day like it was yesterday. It felt so good to visit somewhere new. A break away from work and my busy schedule.

It was good to see faces. One person in particular- we met last minute and he offered to pay my ticket and I said no. Maybe he is a person that needs reassuring to meet.

He kindly paid for my ticket. He is a man of his word. I can depend on him. However, he is not the man for me. He did give me the opportunity to get out of the house and take a break. He gives me the sense of adventure and when I came back home, I felt like I had been on holiday. However he does have selfish ways and never allows me to have fun.

Which leads me to my last point. She left school to come straight to see me. Even though her school went over time, she still came. And I wish that we had longer together. I still regret leaving her early. I feel awful for it. :(


The pictures below are of my trip:



I hope you enjoyed reading this post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude Post

Dream About Dead Animal on Road