Reggaeton night

 I always wanted to visit different bars in Birmingham but I never got the chance because friends always wanted to go to the same places. I finally got the chance to go somewhere new; only because my sister came along. And she was open to visit somewhere new, as we had already visited a different club prior to that one; for my birthday and she loved it!

I got the chance to visit Reggaeton night and I was in my element! I love reggaeton music.

Things that make me happy:

*Hearing reggaeton music.


Reggaeton DJ’s:

*Fernan

*Fire


The DJ:

*He was cheering on my dance moves.

*He was really friendly.

*I followed him on Instagram.


What you are seeing:

*Holidays.

*Gym.

*Hobbies- such as football.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude Post

Dream About Dead Animal on Road