My enemies

I want to protect my peace and also protect myself from my enemies.

Online:

Someone who messages me online but is inconsistent and spontaneously has a burst of anger waiting for me. This is someone I want to avoid and not let them back into my life.

In Real Life:

My toxic stepdad does everything he can within his power to anger me and to prevent me from living a normal day-to-day life at home.

At Work:

One member of staff deliberately does what she can so that I have to ask for the computer, like it's hers and she hogs all the customers and tries to take over and orders me whenever possible. Control freak!

Moving forward, I don't want to be controlled by these people and I want to limit as much contact with them as possible. For the online one, I want to block and not let her back into my life as I value my peace above all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude Post

Untold Stories: Don't let a man show you twice...why he doesn't want you!

Dream About Dead Animal on Road